Are you smart? Passionate about learning? Unsure where your degree would be best used?
Storm Ideas work with globally-recognised clients in the US TV industry on extraordinary digital and marketing projects. Every day we produce work that is innovative, challenging and enjoyed by millions of people!
We are looking for a bright, proactive and hard-working individual to fill our role of client services graduate. If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for variety, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Founded in 2008, we are an Edinburgh and Warsaw-based team that works with incredible clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 80+ people but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
What do we believe in?
We believe that happy people are productive people. We believe in a lightweight process with no time-tracking. We believe in autonomy, mastery and purpose. We believe in small teams of talented people that take ownership and responsibility for their projects. We believe we are a perfect place for talented people to grow, make their mark and work on things that mean something.
How we work?
We have flexible working hours so you can start your day anytime between 8am and 11am.
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. While we do have some data infrastructure and people who work in our Edinburgh office, the majority of our staff work remotely, so no matter where you are in the UK, please still apply.
What can you expect?
- Working across all departments, assisting on projects that impact some of our biggest entertainment clients.
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Operations Director.
- Working on client pitch decks, proposals and statements of work.
- Reviewing client contracts.
- Assisting on client onboarding across all of our services and products.
- Creating, delivering and chasing on client invoices.
- Taking ownership of our client CRM to ensure no leads, renewals or invoices fall through the cracks.
- Ensuring our online presence is up to date regarding our latest services and case studies.
- Assisting on account management across any of our clients where required.
- Writing up, creating and improving upon client-related processes.
- Researching and implementing solutions that could the make the client services, account management and project management areas of the company operate more efficiently.
- Working on any ad-hoc client projects as they appear.
- Assisting on tasks across the business where your skills are required.
There will be opportunity for progression in the form of leading on the above responsibilities, with the potential to move into an Account Manager or Client Services Manager position in the future.
What's important to us:
- 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any field, doesn’t need to be business-related).
- Excellent school grades.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Pride in your attention to detail.
- Top-level organisational skills.
- High work-ethic and self-motivation.
- Ability to respond well to feedback and changing priorities.
- Desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Pro-activity and self-management skills.
- Inclination to research and review own work first before asking or presenting.
- Ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks to deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and any SaaS products.
Note that the above is guidance only. If you’re keen and smart with a proactive nature, please apply!
Permanent / Full time. Either in office or remote.
£ 25k per year, commensurate with experience.
- 33 days’ holiday
- High end laptop of your choice, Mac or Windows it’s up to you!
- Your own choice monitors, headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Paid training on the job
- Annual Flu Inoculations
- Team outings and monthly meets
AFTER 3 MONTHS
- Up to £700 to spend on a chair, desk or any other necessary workspace equipment to kit out your home office.
- £625 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone + monthly mobile contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- Money towards glasses with Specsavers
- Full refund for an annual trip to Warsaw to meet your colleagues in Poland
AFTER 1 YEAR
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
What you can expect if you’re invited to interview:
First, you will meet Anna, our HR Manager, in a 45-minute pre-interview via Zoom. We usually ask about your previous experience, future career path and motivation for applying, as well as provide you with more details about what we do and working in our team.
If the interview goes well, we will invite you to a second step – a final interview (60 minutes via Zoom). During the meeting, Andy, Operations Director, gets to know you a bit better and try to understand if you’d be a good fit for the role, and at the same time answers all your questions. And that’s it!
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. When applying, please include the subjects you studied at high school and the grades you achieved, as well as your degree grades.