Storm Ideas work with globally-recognised clients in the US TV industry on extraordinary digital and marketing projects. Every day we produce work that is innovative, challenging and enjoyed by millions of people!
We are looking for a Content Coordinator with the organizational skills and enthusiasm to support the production of social media content for our clients.
If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Founded in 2008, we are an Edinburgh and Warsaw-based team that works with incredible clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 80+ people but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
What do we believe in?
We believe that happy people are productive people. We believe in a lightweight process with no time-tracking. We believe in autonomy, mastery and purpose. We believe in small teams of talented people that take ownership and responsibility for their projects. We believe we are a perfect place for talented people to grow, make their mark and work on things that mean something.
How we work?
You’ll be starting work between 9am and 10am, and finishing between 5pm and 6pm. You’ll have a daily standup with the team of the project you are working on. To best serve our US clients, we are looking for people who can work at least two late shifts (1:30pm-10pm). So, some days you’ll need to be flexible to work later if there’s a key delivery to a US client, but any time can be taken back.
While we have an office in Edinburgh, we support 100% remote working for this role while the government guidance remains to do so. There is an expectation to work in our office when this becomes a reality again.
What can you expect?
- Reviewing never-before-seen TV episodes before they’re released
- Managing asset downloads and filing in correct places ready for creation
- Tracking progress of asset creation from commission through to completion
- Monitoring upcoming tasks and driving receipt of dependencies
- Populating internal tools with client data, checking consistency and raising any discrepancies with line manager
- Maintenance of folder structure and asset naming conventions
- Monitoring client distribution points for successes and failures
- Proofing social assets with attention to grammatical and spelling errors
- Processing job applications for available positions across the company
What's important to us:
- 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Good school grades
- Ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks to deadlines
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
- Excellent written and communication skills
As long as you possess smarts, attention to detail and enthusiasm, please apply.
Permanent / Full time. Either in office or remote.
£ 21k per year, commensurate with experience.
- 33 days’ holiday
- High end laptop of your choice, Mac or Windows it’s up to you!
- A standing desk whenever you are working in our office (if you're up for it)
- Your own choice of monitors, headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Company days out at least 2 times a year (restrictions allowing!)
- Paid training on the job
- Annual Flu Inoculations
AFTER 3 MONTHS
- £600 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone
- Mobile phone monthly contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- £100 towards glasses with Black & Lizars
AFTER 1 YEAR
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
What you can expect if you’re invited to interview:
First, you will meet Anna, our HR Manager, in a 45-minute pre-interview via Zoom. We usually ask about your previous experience, future career path and motivation for applying for this job, as well as provide you with more details about our projects and working in our team.
If the interview goes well, we will invite you to the second step – the final interview (60 minutes via Zoom). During the meeting, Louise, our Content Director, gets to know you a bit better and tries to understand if you’d be a good fit for the role, and at the same time answers all your questions.
And that’s it!
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a couple of words about yourself to email@example.com.