Do you want to work on exciting projects seen by millions all over the world?
Storm Ideas are a specialist digital and content agency working on a daily basis with large, globally recognised clients in the US TV industry. We are looking for a content coordinator with the organisational skills and enthusiasm to support the production of social media content for our clients.
Founded in 2008, Storm Ideas are an Edinburgh-based team that deliver pioneering content services and digital solutions for some incredible clients in the US TV industry. You’ll be working in a fast paced, exciting and fun environment in the recently refurbished Sugar Bond House in Bonnington.
You will be:
- Reviewing never-before-seen TV episodes before they’re released
- Managing asset downloads and filing in correct places ready for creation
- Tracking progress of asset creation from commission through to completion
- Monitoring upcoming tasks and driving receipt of dependencies
- Populating internal tools with client data, checking consistency and raising any discrepancies with line manager
- Maintenance of folder structure and asset naming conventions
- Monitoring client distribution points for successes and failures
- Proofing social assets with attention to grammatical and spelling errors
- Processing job applications for available positions across the company
Candidates will ideally possess:
- 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Good school grades
- Ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks to deadlines
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
- Excellent written and communication skills
As long as you possess smarts, attention to detail and enthusiasm, please apply.
Permanent / Full-Time
Total weekly hours: 37.5
To best serve our US clients, we are looking for people who can work at least one late shift (1:30pm-10pm).
£19k per annum.
As well as a competitive starting salary, Storm Ideas also offer a range of awesome benefits:
- 33 days’ holiday (inc. 2 bank holidays)
- High-end, fast computer with 2 large monitors
- A standing desk (if you're up for it)
- Your own choice of headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Company days out at least 2 times a year
- Paid training on the job
- Accounts with online tools like Treehouse and Pluralsight
After 3 Months
- £600 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone
- Mobile phone monthly contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- £100 towards glasses with Black & Lizars
After 1 Year
- Annual salary increase at a minimum in line with Average Weekly Earnings growth whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining specifically why you’re perfect for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the subjects you studied at high school and the grades you achieved, as well as your degree grades.