Storm Ideas are a specialist digital and content agency working on a daily basis with large, globally recognised clients in the US TV industry. We are looking for a content moderator with smarts, attention to detail, and a love of US TV to assist in achieving our marketing objectives for 2021 and beyond.
Founded in 2008, Storm Ideas are an Edinburgh-based team that deliver pioneering content services and digital solutions for some incredible clients in the US TV industry. You’ll be working in a fast paced, exciting and fun environment in the recently refurbished Sugar Bond House in Bonnington.
You will be:
- Reviewing fan activity on official US TV network social accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and more.
- Recommending any actions needed on user’s comments and messages, in accordance with our client’s moderation guidelines.
- Fully immersing yourself in all aspects of each TV show, e.g. show announcements, social accounts, fan culture
- Moderating fan-written movie reviews on a high traffic app
- Providing email support to users of a high traffic app
- Monitoring and replying to app store reviews for a high traffic app
- Reviewing entries to various sweepstake competitions
Candidates will ideally possess:
- A 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or higher
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience using various social media platforms
- Excellent understanding of grammar, punctuation and written English in general
- Resilience when faced with negativity online
- Experience with content management systems
- Strong work-ethic and self-motivation
- Ability to work well within a team and balance a shared task load
- A friendly and enthusiastic demeanour
- A love of TV shows As long as you possess smarts, attention to detail and enthusiasm, please still apply.
Permanent / Full-Time Total weekly hours: 37.5 To help service our US clients, we are looking for people who can work at least two late shifts (1:30pm-10pm) and at least one weekend day per week (from home).
Salary £19k per annum.
As well as a competitive starting salary, Storm Ideas also offer a range of awesome benefits: Immediate Benefits
- 33 days’ holiday (inc. 8 bank holidays)
- High-end, fast computer with 2 large monitors
- A standing desk (if you're up for it)
- Your own choice of headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Company days out at least 2 times a year
- Paid training on the job
- Accounts with online tools like Lynda and Treehouse
After 3 Months
- £600 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone
- Mobile phone monthly contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- £100 towards glasses with Black & Lizars
After 1 Year
- Annual salary increase at a minimum in line with Average Weekly Earnings growth whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining specifically why you’re perfect for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org.