Storm Ideas work with globally-recognised clients in the US TV industry on extraordinary digital and marketing projects. Every day we produce work that is innovative, challenging and enjoyed by millions of people!
We are looking for a dedicated IT Recruitment Specialist, who wants to play a key role in Storm Ideas development.
If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Founded in 2008, we are an Edinburgh and Warsaw-based team that works with incredible clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 80+ people but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
What do we believe in?
We believe that happy people are productive people. We believe in a lightweight process with no time-tracking. We believe in autonomy, mastery and purpose. We believe in small teams of talented people that take ownership and responsibility for their projects. We believe we are a perfect place for talented people to grow, make their mark and work on things that mean something.
How we work?
We have flexible working hours so you can start your day anytime between 8am and 11am. You’ll have a weekly standup with the team of the project you are working on.
Joining Storm means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working. There’s only an hour difference between our teams in Edinburgh and Warsaw, so time won’t be an issue!
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role with the opportunity to work in a shared space in Warsaw with the rest of the team once a month.
What can you expect?
Your role will be pivotal in recruitment, sourcing, and onboarding. We want you to take full ownership and make your own mark on how we work - ensuring our recruitment standards step up to the next level.
- Daily work with hiring managers, developing detailed job profiles of target candidates
- Full ownership of selecting sourcing strategy and tools that you need
- Creating job descriptions and managing job boards
- Conducting interviews for UK and PL based candidates
- Coordinating the whole recruitment process end2end
- Creating the best candidate experience practices – it’s something we care a lot about, but we know there is much to improve
- Monitoring recruitment trends and improving our processes
- We won’t promise you to make changes on demand, but we promise to be open and cheerful to your ideas, you’re the specialist here!
- Providing data driven recruitment processes – we need this!
What's important to us:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in recruitment
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in IT recruitment
- Good, practical knowledge of English in speech and writing
- Data-driven decision making
- Can-do attitude - we always appreciate proactiveness and driven personality
- Interest in HR, recruitment, IT, and innovative approach to the job you do
- Great communication, self-organization and time management skills
- Natural ability for building relationships with candidates and team members
Full-Time B2B Contract. Remote 100%
Regular level: 7,000-10,000 PLN per month, commensurate with experience.
Senior level: 10,000-13,000 PLN per month, commensurate with experience.
- 33 paid days off
- High end laptop of your choice, Mac or Windows it’s up to you! Also, monitor, headphones, keyboard, mouse – the choice is yours
- Private medical cover – Medicover
- Company contribution to a Multisport card
- Growth and development budget
- Full refund for a trip to Edinburgh – we would love to meet you in person and meet from time to time in Poland or Scotland ;)
What you can expect if you’re invited to interview:
First, you will meet Anna, our HR Manager, in a 90-minute pre-interview via Zoom. We usually ask about your previous experience, future career path and motivation for applying, as well as provide you with more details about what we do and working in our team.
The next step is a task (don’t worry we respect your time and always pay for getting the job done – regardless of the results).
If the task goes well, we will invite you to a second step – a final interview (60 minutes via Zoom). During the meeting, Andy, Operations Director, gets to know you a bit better and try to understand if you’d be a good fit for the role, and at the same time answers all your questions. And that’s it!
And that’s it!
To apply for this position, please send your CV, your portfolio and a couple of words about yourself to email@example.com