Storm Ideas are a specialist digital and content agency working on a daily basis with large, globally recognised clients in the US TV and Film industry. We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator with the skills and enthusiasm to help run our clients' social media profiles and campaigns.
Founded in 2008, Storm Ideas are an Edinburgh-based team that deliver pioneering content services and digital solutions for some incredible clients in the US TV industry. You’ll be working in a fast paced, exciting and fun environment in the recently refurbished Sugar Bond House in Bonnington.
You will be:
- Reviewing and scheduling content across a variety of social networks
- Optimising content for social media with effective thumbnails and copy
- Monitoring social media accounts and gathering performance data
- Analysing social performance and generating reports and recommendations
- Researching clients' shows/movies via pre-release footage, internal documents, audience culture and competitor analysis
- Brainstorming on social content and digital activation ideas
- Managing and organising images, videos and GIFs to be produced by our in-house team
- Assisting with the setup and documentation of internal processes for new projects
- Helping our clients use our product HailTo via day-to-day management, material creation, usage checks, assisting with support, user analysis and new release testing
Candidates will ideally possess:
- 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Good school grades
- Ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks to deadlines
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good numeracy skills and ability to analyse data quantitatively and qualitatively
As long as you possess smarts, attention to detail and enthusiasm, please apply.
Permanent / Full-Time
Total weekly hours: 37.5
To best serve our US clients, we are looking for people who can work at least one late shift (1:30pm-10pm).
£19k per annum.
As well as a competitive starting salary, Storm Ideas also offer a range of awesome benefits:
- 33 days’ holiday (inc. 2 bank holidays)
- High-end, fast computer with 2 large monitors
- A standing desk (if you're up for it)
- Your own choice of headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Company days out at least 2 times a year
- Paid training on the job
- Accounts with online tools like Treehouse and Pluralsight
After 3 Months
- £600 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone
- Mobile phone monthly contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- £100 towards glasses with Black & Lizars
After 1 Year
- Annual salary increase at a minimum in line with Average Weekly Earnings growth whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining specifically why you’re perfect for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the subjects you studied at high school and the grades you achieved, as well as your degree grades.