💸 £25-30k salary on a full time, permanent contract
🌎 Edinburgh office or fully remote working from anywhere in the UK!
🏖 33 Days Paid Leave
✨ Working with globally recognisable brands in US Entertainment
💻 High-end, fast computer
💡 All the latest software and productivity tools you’ll need
About Storm Ideas
Founded in 2008, we are an international team that works with incredible and globally-recognised clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en-masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 125+ people, but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
What can you expect?
- Your role will lead brainstorms and develop comprehensive proposals and strategies for the entertainment clients, including movies, TV and streaming and other brand campaigns
- Contribute to a variety of client-facing social media audits, reports, and strategy documents
- Generate tactical and strategic recommendations for our clients’ social accounts
- Research industry trends and have a point of view on best practices by platform
- Analyse performance data from social media networks and pull out the most valuable ideas, insights, and stories
- Develop and maintain best practice documentation for all social platforms
- Assist internal teams with implementing new social media features and strategies for clients
- Become an expert on each of our clients’ unique needs and priorities
- Create visually appealing and consistently designed presentations for clients
- Work with management to improve overall quality of strategy documentation and provide more value to our clients
What's important for us:
- Good school/university grades
- Ability to pro-actively generate new ideas
- Ability to analyse data and identify most valuable insights
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and complete tasks to deadlines
- Strong organizations skills, meticulous attention to detail and time management
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
- High level of expertise with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- A keen interest in the social media industry
Nice to have:
- Experience working on social media for major brands
- A deep understanding of social media platforms and their most current tools and features
Your working environment
Modern Tech Stack
We use the latest tools, hardware and methodologies across our teams. We’re always on the look-out for new ways of working and ensure everyone is setup with enough hardware firepower to excel, Windows or Mac.
Agility & Openness for Ideas
We actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind we regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, you’re the specialist here!
Operating with the agility of a high growth start-up, alongside the support you can expect from a larger organisation means we encourage quick decision making and a responsive, adaptive culture.
We believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality and skills, we’re an international team with more than 125 people onboard and we’re looking for people with a passion for what they do - just be yourself!
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. We have flexible working hours so we start our day between 8am and 11am.
Joining us means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working, we have a number of initiatives to create a team environment regardless of geographic location.
£25 - 30k per year, depending on experience and skills.
Full time employment contract - remote working from anywhere in the UK!
- 33 days’ holiday
- High end laptop of your choice - M1 MacBook Pro or PC equivalent, it’s up to you!
- Top of the range monitors, headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Paid training to further your skills
- Annual Flu inoculation
- Team outings and monthly meets
After 3 Months
- Up to £700 to spend on a chair, desk or any other necessary workspace equipment to kit out your home office.
- £750 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone + monthly mobile contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- Money towards glasses with Specsavers
After 1 Year
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
First, we will invite you to an interview (60 minutes via Zoom). During the meeting, Louise, our Content Director and Duncan, our Social Media Director get to know you and try to understand if you’d be a good fit for the role, and at the same time answer all your questions.
And that’s it!