Storm Ideas are a specialist digital and content agency working on a daily basis with large, globally recognised clients in the US TV industry. We are looking for someone with the creativity and skill to produce fun, short form social media content for US TV clients as well as the ability to manage people and projects.
Founded in 2008, Storm Ideas are an Edinburgh-based team that deliver pioneering content services and digital solutions for some incredible clients in the US TV industry. You’ll be working in a fast paced, exciting and fun environment in the recently refurbished Sugar Bond House in Bonnington.
You will be:
- Reviewing never-before-seen TV episodes before they’re released
- Brainstorming engaging and funny video ideas
- Downloading and organising footage as well as briefing other team members on creative tasks
- Using Adobe Suite to produce short form video content for high profile entertainment clients
- Leading quality control on content delivered to clients to ensure consistency and adherence to branding guidelines as well as offering creative feedback
- Being client liaison via email to pitch ideas, receive feedback and deliver content
- Developing own skills by learning from other team members and through independent research
Candidates will ideally possess:
- A 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Basic understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Confident in managing fellow team members
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- A strong creative flair and sense of storytelling
- Ability to adjust well to feedback and changing priorities
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
While the role involves video creation, experience and knowledge in this area is not essential if you’re willing and determined to learn. As long as you also possess smarts, attention to detail and enthusiasm, please still apply.
Permanent / Full-Time
Total weekly hours: 37.5
To best serve our US clients, we are looking for people who can work at least one late shift (1:30pm-10pm) and to be available at least one weekend day per week.
£22- £27k per annum commensurate with experience.
As well as a competitive starting salary, Storm Ideas also offer a range of awesome benefits:
- 33 days’ holiday (inc. 8 bank holidays)
- High-end, fast computer with 2 large monitors
- A standing desk (if you're up for it)
- Your own choice of headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Company days out at least 2 times a year
- Monthly lunch, chocolate and fruit on the house
- Paid training on the job
- Accounts with online tools like Lynda and Treehouse
After 3 Months
- £600 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone
- Mobile phone monthly contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- £100 towards glasses with Black & Lizars
After 1 Year
- Annual salary increase at a minimum in line with Average Weekly Earnings growth whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining specifically why you’re perfect for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org.