Storm Ideas are a specialist digital and content agency working on a daily basis with large, globally recognised clients in the US TV industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilful and creative graphic designer who would enjoy producing high quality, fun social media content.
Founded in 2008, Storm Ideas are an Edinburgh-based team that deliver pioneering content services and digital solutions for some incredible clients in the US TV industry. You’ll be working in a fast paced, exciting and fun environment in the recently refurbished Sugar Bond House in Bonnington.
You will be:
- Reviewing never-before-seen TV episodes before they’re released
- Using Adobe Suite to produce quality social content for high profile US TV clients
- Using existing branding guidelines and source material to create fun social media assets to engage fans and promote US TV shows
- Suggesting creative solutions and putting forward own ideas for engaging and innovative content
- Self-evaluating, proofing and reviewing own work
- Incorporating client feedback into final product
- Developing your own skills by learning from other team members and through independent research
Candidates will ideally possess:
- A 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent eye for detail particularly in regards to typography and layout
- Advanced understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience and skills in illustration/ digital artwork
- Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to adjust well to feedback and changing priorities
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
- A willingness to learn video editing
Permanent / Full-Time
Total weekly hours: 37.5
To best serve our US clients, we are looking for people who can work at least one late shift (1:30pm-10pm).
£19- £24k per annum, commensurate on experience.
As well as a competitive starting salary, Storm Ideas also offer a range of awesome benefits:
- 33 days’ holiday (inc. 8 bank holidays)
- High-end, fast computer with 2 large monitors
- A standing desk (if you're up for it)
- Your own choice of headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Company days out at least 2 times a year
- Paid training on the job
- Accounts with online tools like Treehouse and Treehouse
After 3 Months
- £600 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone
- Mobile phone monthly contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- £100 towards glasses with Black & Lizars
After 1 Year
- Annual salary increase at a minimum in line with Average Weekly Earnings growth whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio, as well as a cover letter, to email@example.com. When applying, please include the subjects you studied at high school and the grades you achieved, as well as your degree grades.