Storm Ideas Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the Service, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
Storm Ideas Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
What we may collect and what we do with this information
Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website
When: When you visit this service.
What: This data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, the location of your ISP and any advertisements on which you click.
- To monitor the use of this service.
- For this service's technical administration.
- NOT to associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms & Conditions.
We may disclose any of the above information for special cases where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities. We may also disclose information we collect when we believe, in good faith, that the law requires it.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The data we collect is stored with an industry leading cloud provider within the US. All of our data is encrypted while it is at rest.
- For data in transit, industry-standard transport protocols between user devices and our data centers are used. These same protocols are used within the data centers themselves.
- Detection and mitigation techniques are used to protect against DDoS attacks.
- Servers have antimalware software installed.
- Regular penetration testing is conducted.
- Our cloud provider has a global incident response team which works around the clock to mitigate the effects of any attacks. These are backed by centers of excellence that fight digital crime, respond to security incidents and vulnerabilities, and combat malware.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and all personal data is deleted 14 months after your last visit.
We use targeting and advertising cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website and user experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
The Service may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the Service, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- You wish to request details of personal information which we hold about you.
- You wish for us to restrict the collection, processing or use of your personal information.
- You wish for us to stop the collection, processing or use of your personal information.
- You wish for us to destroy any record of your personal information.
- You wish for us to transfer your personal information elsewhere.
- You believe any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete.